The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©
Links from Educate-Yourself.org
From Ken Adachi
Update, Jan. 1, 2012 Many changes have taken place since I first organized these links nearly 14 years ago. I will be reviewing each link listed here and will likely add new ones that have come on line since originally organizing this list. I'll continue to keep Dr Hulda Clark's link at the top of the list, desite the fact that Hulda Clark passed away on September 3, 2009. Her books, in my opinion, are the best source in print for learning how to take care of all health considerations yourself--at home. Relying on orthodox, allopathic medicine is the worst mistake in judgment you can possibly make. Orthodox Medicine is owned lock, stock, and barrel by the pharmaceutical giants, and the pharmaceuticals are all about making money--at your expense, health, and longevity. If you live long enough, you will eventually acquire that understanding. How extensively you damage your body, in the meantime, by trusting in allopathic medicine, is your decision.
Avoid taking pharmaceutical drugs long term as a means of "managing" your health problems. You are damaging your body and overloading your liver with unnecessary toxins which will eventually come back at you. Find out WHY you are having that health problem and CURE it with Nature based medicine and therapies. MMS is a good choice for an all around infection and disease fixer.
Learn from Hulda's book how the body actually functions and how to heal the body of any disease condition by learning to work in sympathy and alliance with Nature. In so doing, you can keep money, keep your body parts, and most importantly, keep your health safe and secure.
- Rife Technology Links
- I've created a separate page for Rife Technology links. If you don't
know who Dr. Royal Rife was, read our brief description under "Forbidden Cures". An enormous amount of valuable info
is just a click away.
- The Health Project
- A marvellous site maintained by Da Vid, M.D., a caring and concerned
physician. Many outstanding articles on all subjects touching on alternative
- The Gerson Institute (http://gerson.org/gerpress/)
- The first and best source of info that originated with Dr. Max Gerson
on beating cancer through diet and juicing. His work is being ably carried
forward by daughter Charlotte Gerson. A wealth of information. Obtain her
latest book, The Gerson Therapy
- The Cure is In the Cause (http://www.thecureisinthecause.com/books/)
- Dr. Ruza Bagdanovich has written my kind of book, The Cure is in the Cause . It's a Nature based approach to health, and for my money, that's the only intelligent approach to health care and maintenance. Her bio says that she studied with Bernard Jensen and has a degree in Naturopathy
- Oxytherapy.com - Oxygen & Ozone
- "We are dedicated to the advancement of Oxygen Therapies. Oxygen Therapies
include the use of Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy ( H2O2 ), Ozone Therapy, Hyperbaric
Oxygen, Stabilized Oxygen, and Ionization." Very interesting, and highly
beneficial information on all forms of oxygen therapies.
- Gary Null's Natural Living
- " Well-documented research & practical information on the nature
and politics of medicine, health, nutrition & environment, including
facts omitted by conventional media." Gary Null is America's best known
authority on natural health. His daily radio program on Pacifica Radio
is nothing less than a graduate-level "classroom on the air".
- Herbal Healer (http://www.herbalhealer.com)
- Owned by Mariah McCain in Arkansas. One lady who wrote me said that
she got rid of her breast cancer using essiac tea obtained from Herbal
Healer and thought very highly of their products.
- Cancer Control
- An excellent resource for information (audio, video tapes) about alternative
therapies for treating cancer. No chemo, radiation, or disfiguing surgery
- Borderlands Sciences Research
- Free energy, suppressed technologies, the creme-de-la-creme of alternative
health info. It's all here. Their books and tapes are top notch.
- Dr William Kelly's On
Line Book One Answer to Cancer (http://www.drkelley.com/CANLIVER55.html)
- If you know someone with cancer, download and print out this book. Read
it fom cover to cover and follow the advice of Dr Kelly's metabolic therapy.
- The Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients
- A legitimate and HONEST forum for orthodox and altenative therapeutic
ideas. Quite a departure from the usual "peer-reviewed" journals (or more
accurately, pharmaceutical propaganda mills). Excellent articles.
- The Institute for Molecular Medicine
- This is the web site of Drs Garth & Nancy Nicholson who have done
much to uncover the lies, deceit, and denial that the government has promoted
concerning Gulf War Illness and associated disease conditions such as Mycoplasma
Fermentens which is showing up in the fallout analysed from Chemtrail
sprayings and making many people ill.
- The Vitamin C Foundtion: MEGASCORBATE
- The Vitamin C Foundation is a national nonprofit, charitable organization
devoted to preserving the "lost knowledge" about ascorbic acid and its role
- Women's Health Advisory Service (http://www.whas.com.au/)
- Good info from some wonderful gals 'Down Under'.
- We Want to Live
- Aajonus Vonderplanitz has learned to save people's health through Nature.
You can too. Read the book.
- The Silver Institute
- One of the most comprehensive web sites available about Silver.
- Mercury Free
and Biological Dentists Listed by State (http://www.talkinternational.com/mfdsindex3.htm)
- If you're looking for a dentist trained in proper amalgym removal, check
out this web site.
- No More Fake News.com ( http://www.nomorefakenews.com/)
- Jon Rappoport is a solid reporter in health info, vaccince dangers, mind
control, and the NWO.
- Health, Wealth & Happiness
- Lots of interesting stuff from MIchael Relfe.
- World Natural Health Organization (http://www.wnho.org/)
- W ebsite for alternative and complementary medicine, disease prevention,
health promotion, and natural healing
- Patricia Doyle’s
- Patricia Doyle’s website with special focus on the Plum Island
Biowarfare research laboratory in New York with associated West Nile virus
- American Society of Dowsers (ASD)
( http://www.dowsers.org/hq.htm )
- This is the founding organization of Dowsers in America. They have a
great bookstore and offer discount to members. Individual membership is
only $35 per year and less for students and seniors. American Society
of Dowsers, P. O. Box 24, Danville, Vermont 05828. Phone Number: 802-684-3417,
Toll Free: 800-711-9530 Email Address:
- Bookstore: ASD Bookstore, 430 Railroad St. Ste. #1, St. Johnsbury, VT
05819.Phone orders: (802)748-8565 or Toll Free (800)711-9497
Fax Orders: (802) 684-2565 Email Address: email@example.com
- ASD West Coast Conferences and
- Best source for dowsing seninars and conferences on the west coast
- Canadian Society of Dowsers
- Information about the Canadian Society of Dowsers and of dowsing in
general. Great articles by master dowsers, a How to... section, geopathic
stress section, where to buy, links to other dowsing sites, and much more.
Canadian resources for dowsing tools, books, upcoming events, and annual
- Ley Lines and Dowsing
- Dowsing for ley lines, crop circles, more. In Dutch and English
- Dowsing Pendulums
"Dowsing Tools with a Difference"
- I was contacted by a man named Chris Gozdzik who makes unique and attractive pendulums. He asked me if I would check his pendulum out, so I did and found it to respond very well. If you are interested in checking one out yourself, you can find them all described at the link below. I have no financial arrangement with Chris and told him that I don't sell advertising space at my web site, but if I liked his pendulum, I would give him a plug on this page.
- Vaccination Liberation (http://www.vaclib.org)
- Vaccination Liberation is a national association dedicated to providing
relatively unknown information on vaccines so that one can make a truly
- Vaccine Safety Website (http://vaccines.net)
- Dr. JB Classen has some revealing info on the problems generated by
the use of vaccines. Have a look. (E mail:Classen@vaccines.net )
- Titled simply "Vaccine Web Site", this site offers some of the best
documentation and intelligent justifications for NOT getting ANY vaccine
at ANYTIME (sound familiar?).
- Vacinnation Debate
- Web host Ian Sinclair has written 3 books to date defining the dangers
of vaccines. His 17 years of research into the pitfalls of vaccines is
summarized on his page describing his
background (http://www.vaccinationdebate.com/about.html). He offers
an open challenge to debate any doctor in the world on the merits of vaccinations.
In 1985, Ian decided that his one
year old child's first severe allergic reaction to vaccine was going
to be his LAST reaction to any form of vaccine. He already was studying
the Natural Approach, but now decided to jump in with both feet. He wants
you to discover the same truths that he has found in following Nature's
Rules. An excellent web site. Check out his Links
page while you're there.
- Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute
- This site offers the world's largest selection of uncensored vaccine
information including up-to-date vaccination laws, vaccine books, and
other hard to find vaccine resources from around the world. Also offers
numerous alternative health solutions
- Vaccine Associated
Feline Sarcoma (www.geocities.com/~kremersark/newhope.html)
Educational Links for Kids (Sept. 18, 2014)
New World Order
- Good articles and insights about the NWO, their deception games and
Freemasonry's conncection to satanism.
- The New Enlightenment
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- These guys are right on the money
- Archive.org (http://web.archive.org/)
- You can still access web sites that have gone off the Internet by going
to this Internet archieves web site and type in the url of the defunct
web site. All the pages posted by that web site can be found and their
dates of posting as well.
- The American Patriot
Friends Network (http://www.apfn.org/)
- (also: http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html)
These guys do a great job. Always up to date and right on target. They
get out some of the best stuff on the NWO deceit game. Their slogan:
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"
- Branton (http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/)
- Bruce Allan Walton is the real name of "Branton", a man who
was way out front in posting very deep black ops info on the internet
from Day One. His articles on the huge Ducle, New Mexico underground base,
the continuation of the Nazi empire here in America, Mt Shasta alien activity,
the MOntauk Project, the list goes on and on. HIghly recommended.
- No More Fake News.com ( http://www.nomorefakenews.com/)
- Jon Rappoport is my kind of muckraker. He's been way out front on AIDS,
Mind Control, Satanic Ritual Abuse, Abduction of Kids by the Govt. agents,
Animal Vivisection, etc. I love this guy.
- William Cooper (http://www.williamcooper.com/)
- I first came to understand the immensity and seriousness of the New
World Order story through the writings of Bill Cooper's book, Behold
a Pale Horse. He has an excellent web site and many audio shows are
available. Bill was killed in a shootout with local police on Nov. 8,
2001, but his work is being carried on. Americans owe a debt of gratitude
to the memory of William Cooper..
- The Center
for An Informed America (http://davesweb.cnchost.com/)
- This is a wonderful web site. Dave McGowan
is sharp as a tack and sees through all the propaganda with X ray vision.
Go there and read. (Our thanks to Brice Taylor for sending us
this top site)
Illuminati News (http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.illuminati-news.com/illum_index1000.htm)
- This web site only lasted a few months in 2001
before the owner was shut down through intimidation, but you can still
access the pages he had posted by going through this archieve web site.
Many excellent articles can be found there. It's easy to see why he was
targeted by the Illuminati.
- Brasscheck.com (http://www.brasscheck.com/)
- Ken McCarthy has a great site here! Good stuff
from a genuine Muckraker.
- The White House (http://www.whitehouse.org/)
- This web site is about as irreverant as you can get, yet their parody
often hits the traget. They say that humor is one of the best ways to
bring home a truth. They seem to relish printing the nastiest of their
feedback e-mail. Take a look and see what you think (my thanks to brother
Todd Poppa for leading me to this site)
- Zephnet.com (http://www.zephnet.com/)
- Zeph Daniel really blew me away in our first telephone conversation
which lasted over two hours. He comes from a big time Hollywood insider's
backgorund, and believe me, he knows the score on satanism, mind control,
and the Illuminated Ones. They tried to suck him into their ranks from
a very early age, but he wouldn't play ball. He's paid a heavy price for
not cooperating, but his spiritual strength and clairvoyant gifts seems
to have evened out the ledger.
- Exposing Satanism (http://www.exposingsatanism.org)
hosted by Jon Watkins
- William Schnobelin
Aliens and UFO
& UFO Art (https://web.archive.org/web/20120205002719/http://www.wiolawapress.com/)
- The pictures on this web site are nothing short of amazing. Barbara Crouse Brown, a
school teacher in the Southwest, has been taking photos posted on the internet
and, using Photoshop, has been able to extract incredible detail by magnifying
these images and running them through various filters to bring out the
detail. She's been able to find many ufos hidden in clouds and can even
show you the detail of the occupants inside those crafts!
- Update, July 2014: I've been informed that this web site has been taken down. I do not know the status of its owner. I've replaced the original link with an archived page from 2012 so you can access the photos and stories posted up to that point. Barbara Brown did important work that helped to reveal the alien/human hybrids that walk among us and pose as "world leaders' and politicians. I hope she's OK.
- Cliff Carnicom (http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm)
- Good site for chemtrail infomation, but overly cautious and worried
about upsetting The Powers That Be to call a spade a spade. Informative
all the same. .
- Barium Blues.com - (http://www.bariumblues.com/)
- Great web site on recent chemtrail information and documentation by
Mind Control/ Psychotronics
- Advocacy Committee for Human Experimentation
Survivors & Mind Control ( https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.aches-mc.org/ ) Archived from 1999-2017 on the Wayback Machine
- ACHES-MC, originally founded for survivors of mind control experimentation,
has identified additional survivors of other nonconsensual experimentation.
These survivors include children, prisoners, mentally incapacitated and
military personnel and their families-those who cannot freely give consent.
- Survivorship ( http://www.survivorship.org/
- For survivors of ritualistic abuse, mind control, and torture, and their
allies. Survivorship is a non-profit organization created to support the
healing of adult survivors of ritualized abuse. We are a truly grassroots
organization totally supported by membership fees and donations. We accept
no federal, state, or private grant monies. We are run for and bysurvivors
and their allies.
- Citizens Against Human Rights
Abuse By Neurological and Electromagnetic Weapons
- (Update, Feb 2018: Now called Mind Justice http://mindjustice.org/)
- Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse (C.A.H.R.A.) was formed by a group
of victims of alleged nonconsensual human experimentation involving electromagnetic
and neurological weapon testing programs by the U.S. and other governments.
The specific purpose of this group is to stop the currently ongoing nonconsensual
human experimentation by the U.S. and other governments. The group will
use research and documentation, networking and organization to reach a
timely solution. Victims organized this group to pool their time and resources
and to network with each other, just as the Gulf War Vets and also radiation
victims did. (contact: Cheryl Welsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Sui Juris (http://beta.suijuris.net/index.php?)
- Seems to be interested in the Constitution.
- European Intellectual Property
- Free Patents Online (http://www.freepatentsonline.com/)
- FreePatentsOnline.com provides fast, easy-to-use access to millions of
patents. Attorneys use this data for patent searching. Inventors too. Researchers
use it to keep up on the latest developments in their field. And everyone
can use it just to browse all the interesting (and sometimes crazy!) ideas
that are out there. FreePatentsOnline.com now provides free PDF downloads.
Many sites charge $2 - $5 each to compile individual image files into a
PDF and let you download it. We do it for free!
- US Government Patent & Trademark Office
- Patents on line (http://ww.delphion.com)
Charges for their subscription services
- Twenty First Century Books ( http://www.tfcbooks.com
- This is the place to go for those hard-to-find books on Tesla and many
other esoteric subjects. Many published articles by Tesla available free
on line. Go there.
- Community of Scoience Inc US Patent search
- Energy 2000 Free energy Discussion
list (< email@example.com>)
- Geoff Egel's
Archieved Web Site ( https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/16/content1.htm
- Archived 2001- 2017 on Wayback Machine
- An Australian named Geoff Egel has organized
one of the best web sites in English on subject of Free Energy and suppressed
technologies. Great stuff to be found there. I would also recommend subscribing
to his discussion list at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Geoff
also has a mirror site at All Natural: http://www.angelfire.com/ak/egel/index.html
- Wilhelm Reich Orgone Energy
- Archived 1998-2017 on Wayback Machine
- Wilhelm Reich was one of the greatest scientists of the 20th century
who, because of his discoveries and applications of an unlimited source
of free energy from the cosmos which he termed Orgone, was persecuted
and jailed by the Federal government on trumped up charges in order to
shut him down and shut him up. He died under "mysterious circumstances"
in federal prison in 1957.
- Viktor Shauberger
- Viktor Schauberger carefully observed Nature while employed as a Forest
Ranger and made some remarkable discoveries. More info on Schauberger is
available at Borderlands Sciences Research Foundation (see above)
- John Bedinni
( http://www.icehouse.net/john1/intro.html )
- As of Jan. 2, 2003, John has updated his web site which is now
divided into older and newer sections. His latest info on free energy is
available above, but you need to check out his older info as well,
as it contains a wealth of interesting material: http://www.icehouse.net/john1/john1.html
- Tom Bearden ( http://www.cheniere.org/toc.html
- A southern boy who knows of what he speaks, but it takes a while
for his readers to figure it out! Tom's own web page is listed above, but
here's another site that features Tom's older articles: http://www.hsv.com/writers/bearden/tommenu.htm
- Eugene Mallove
- Infinite energy magazine. Cold Fusion and more. Have a look.
- Sympathetic Vibratory Physics & John
- John Keeley was another turn-of-the-century genius who discovered an
incredible source of limitless energy based on sounds and vibratory energies.
- JL Naudin Labs (France) (http://jnaudin.free.fr)
- Excellent free energy site with great graphics and detailed explanations.
One of the best.
- Jim's Free Energy Page in
the USA (http://www.1dove.com/fe/index.html)
- Super Electrolysis Technology (http://www.xogen.com)
- Keeley Net (http://www.keelynet.com)
- Developed by the late Jerry Decker. Excellent discussion list with
- Clear Tech, Inc. (http://www.free-energy.cc
- Developed by Peter Lindemann. Lots of good articles, book, and video
on Edwin Gray and Tesla's Radiant Energy. He has a newsletter available
on his lastest findings in Radiant energy research.
- ArtoWorld (http://www.users.bigpond.com/artoworld/)
- Extremely interesting web site maintained by a creative young man named
Arto Juhani Heino. Very impressive. He must be an Indigo child. I keep on
seeing more and more of these Blue Ray yougins' showing up on the Internet..
- Konehead ( http://www.geocities.com/koneheadx/
- Aethmogen ( http://www.aethmogen.com/)
- This is the official web site of New Zealand inventor Robert Adams. The
name of the web site is a combination of the words ether, motor, and
generator, a fair description of what his motor is all about.
I first heard of Robert Adams through Peter Lindemann. Mr Adams doesn't
reveal all, but if you study his info closely, you can get tantalizingly
close to the answer. Andrew Thorp (below) is working at filling in the gaps.
- Dr. Harold Aspden (http://www.energyscience.co.uk/)
- A close associate and collaborator of Robert Adams, Dr. Aspden has a
huge web site loaded with tutorials and discourses on his theories which
corresponds with Adam's view of ether science. Very well written lectures.
- Adams Motor Research
- Andrew Thorp is a young man who lives near inventor Robert Adams in New
Zealand. He's been spending his spare time researching the Adams motor and
coming up with real solutions for the non-disclosed requirements to make
the motor work. He's doing a great job and deserves a lot of credit for
- David Saltrese (http://www.lightcentre.cwc.net/)
- Another researcher working on the Adams motor with his own unque modifications.
- Adams Motor Chat List
( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adamsmotor )
- Talk it up with others about building the Adams motor.
- Don Adsitt
- Don has a great web site! Tons of great material and very well presented
with audio and video clips, etc.
Patent Search Sites
- Our thanks to Maxim Bachmakov for providing this extremely easy-to-use patent search site.
- Free Patents Online (http://www.freepatentsonline.com/)
- FreePatentsOnline.com provides fast, easy-to-use access to millions
of patents. Attorneys use this data for patent searching. Inventors
too. Researchers use it to keep up on the latest developments in their
field. And everyone can use it just to browse all the interesting (and
sometimes crazy!) ideas that are out there. FreePatentsOnline.com now
provides free PDF downloads. Many sites charge $2 - $5 each to compile
individual image files into a PDF and let you download it. We do it
- Swiss Patent Documents (http://www.espacenet.ch/intro/introen.htm)
- Technology and patent information is one of the most important assessment
instruments used by research and development departments in innovative
companies. To increase the general awareness of the wealth of information
contained in patent documents, Switzerland and other members of the
European Patent Organisation have set up a patent database known as
- US Government Patent & Trademark Office (http://www.uspto.gov/)
Avoid Google at all cost. It's no longer a "search engine". It is a vehicle for censorship, data mining, user tracking, and Pro-Jewish Zionist political manipulation. You will not find honest search results there for any anti-Zionist alternative news web site, including educate-yourself.org
The only honest search engines I found are:
Mind, Body, Spirit
- The Self Realization Fellowship
- This is the official home page of the SRF in America, founded in 1920
by one of the greatest Spiritual teachers to grace the shores of America,
Paramahansa Yogananda. I wish everyone would read Sri Yogananda's
wonderful and inspiring book, Autobiography of a Yogi. It has been
responsible for turning around the lives of millions of people towards a
path of inner peace, harmony, and attunement with God.
- Seek to Know
- Mita (Susmita Barua) understands the nature of
reality and creativity. Wonderful insights into the true nature of human
beings and how to realize our connection to God and the Divine nature within
us all. Barriers and obstacles in our path fall away when we grasp the ultimate
truth: God is within us, we are part of His Divinity,and we create our own
reality, whether we realize it or not.
- Spirit Web ( http://www.spiritweb.org/)
- One of the best web sites in the world covering all subcategories of
Spirituality and Metaphysics. Superb.
- Jane Roberts' Seth
Pages (http://www.nirvikalpa.com/seth/seth.htm )
- You can find the great "secrets" of life and health by understanding
the true nature of consciousness and reality and you can't find a better
teacher than Seth.
- Sivananda Yoga "Om" Page
- The Official website of the Internationa Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centers.
"The International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centers is a nonprofit organization
founded by Swami Vishnu-devananda to spread the teachings of Yoga and Vedanta
- The Patience T'ai Chi Association
- "Under the direction of its founder and chief instructor William C. Phillips,
the Patience T'ai Chi Association has been spreading the word about this
wonderful art for over 25 years." A nicely constructed website about Tai
Chi--one of the best we've seen.
- Qi - The Journal of Traditional Eastern
Health & Fitness
- A wonderful website with a great deal of information about Traditional
Chinese Medicine, such as Acupuncture, Taijiquan, Qigong, Herbs, etc., as
well as a host of other topics.In their own words, "This website provides
lessons and insights on Ultimatism, spirituality, marriage and family, emotional
and physical health, meditation, vegetarianism, diet, finances, and search
tools to help you find anything on the Internet."
Interesting web sites
which link to Educate-Yourself
- Optimal Breathing
- Optimal breathing education for superior health, peak performance and
life extension. Free email newsletter, breathing tests, relevant articles,
& medical research. Breathing manual, recorded exercises, lectures,
workshops etc. Michael Grant White, Executive Director.
- Open Here (Search Engine)
- OpenHere is one of the 10 largest index and search sites on the Internet
and is specifically focused on creating resources for the family.
- Hydrate for Health
- RealWater.com concentrates on water and its importance to your health.
Organized by John Lauffer
- The director of this health information site, Lon Chapman, kindly offered
to mirror some articles about colloidal silver from our site onto his.
Most reposted articles cover alternative health products.
- Vita-Master Nutritional Software
- Vita-Master Nutritional Software refers to a comprehensive database
with information about vitamins, herbs, health problems, nutrition and
wellness therapies. Organized by Judy Kagel, Vita-Master is located in
Windemere, Florida. Their phone number is 407-370-4666.
- Ojibwa, Tea of Life
- Michelle Kalevik (email@example.com) calls herself The Tea Lady
and provides Essiac tea to her clients. Essiac is a unique blend of four
herbs that Canadian Ojibwa indians told nurse Rene Caisse would help cure
all kinds of disease conditions. She was having spectacular results
with cancer until she caught the attention of the Pharmaceuticals and
organized medicine in Canada. Naturally, they used their stooges in the
government to make her life a living hell. She eventually won, but it
took years of fighting. Michelle also provides information about using
Essiac tea to help autistic children. Take a look.
- Health Freedom Resources
- "Tired of the medical industry telling you that there is no cure?
You can cure anything through diet and cleansing the bodily organs. You
may never get sick again! Come and explore the ways to true health on
our extensive website. The finest American wild crafted herbal remedies."
- Vedic Astrology ( http://www.yourplanets.com/
- "Vedic Astrology" is the science of ancient India that reveals your
past, present and future. This site brings you cutting edge technology
for creating your Vedic Astrology horoscope, interpretive reports, and
- Discover Health and Wealth
- Protect your health with simple, safe and effective holistic alternatives.
Herbal Products for inner cleansing, non-toxic skin care, PMS-Menopause
relief, organic nutrition supplements, stress management. Business opportunity
and wealth management resources.
- Health, Wealth & Happiness
- Lots of interesting stuff. Stephanie Relfe is the enthusiastic owner.
- Meta Tech (http://www.metatech.org)
- Also very,very interesting from Stepanie Relfe. Go there.
- Seek to Know
- Mita (Susmita Barua) understands the nature of
reality and creativity. Wonderful insights into the true nature of human
beings and how to realize our connection to God and the Divine nature
within us all. Barriers and obstacles in our path fall away when we grasp
the ultimate truth: God is within us, we are part of His Divinity,and
we create our own reality, whether we realize it or not.
- Greatest Herbs On Earth (http://www.greatestherbsonearth.com
- A natural health and healing web site that specializes in the latest,
up to date, detailed information in the natural health world. Articles,
advice, what are the worlds best nutritional supplements and more.
- Grace Cafe Christian Coffee
- Extensive NWO exposure from a Christian perspective.
Well organized by Susan Mcleod.
- VSS Sleep Systems Patented Pressure Relief Mattress!
- V3 Patented Technology senses your body's size
shape adjusts automatically. Regulated temperature humidity provide Proven
Sleep Benefits. Guaranteed the most Comfortable Relaxing sleep possible!
Check our VSS Health Links. Updated Regularly
- Mind and Sight Resources
- Our site is about recovering your vision naturally,
through a calm and relaxed mind. No exercises, no equipment, just information.
Find out how to achieve and retain your natural vision using only the
mind from an experienced teacher of natural vision improvement. Thnak
you, Sharon Anderson... "As the mind settles, the vision clears"
- Colloidal Silver
- Chris Osborne offers CS and MSM over the internet from the U.K. Alternative
medicine articles and links
- Healing through Detoxification, Cleansing,
Chelation, and Juicing (http://www.healingdaily.com)
- Information on Body Detoxification, Colon Cleansing, Healing Foods,
Herbal Colon Cleansing, Oral Chelation, Juicing, Heavy Metal Removal,
and Liver Detoxification.
- Keoz.com http://keoz4.com/
- Lots of links loaded with useful information. Kids, Teens and Home Vertical
- Morgan Chai http://www.2500aday.com
- 2500 A Day started as a project to enlighten people that 2500 children
go missing each day in the US. The project is expanding rapidly but will
continue to be called 2500 A Day. Also
- Constipation and Colon
Cleansing Resource Center (http://www.colon-cleanse-constipation.com)
- Provides information on constipation and its treatments. Contains over
forty articles on constipation and colon cleansing.
- Renew Your Life-Natural Forumlas
Used for Colon Cleansing ( http://www.renewyourlife.com )
- Sandy Spooner from British Columbia wrote me and said: I am a Certified
Colon Hydrotherapist and thought that the site www.renewyourlife.com may
be a good candidate for adding to your links. Brenda Watson is an ND and
a Colon Therapist. She has developed a wonderful line of internal cleanses
that I am so happy to be able to use with my clients here in British Columbia.
For a long time, one of the products that I recommended was LBT3 formulated
by Dr. Terry Willard. However, Brenda's CleanseMore is better being based
on magnesium hydroxide and healing herbs rather than senna and cascara sagrada
which can be harsh for my elderly clients. I generally suggest that they
do the complete CleanseSmart cleanse and then use the Cleanse More as a
little boost when they are feeling constipated. This, as well as the colon
hydrotherapy helps to detoxify the body and clean out bowel pockets
- Sacred Space Essentials: Bach Flower
Remedies & Flower Essences (http://www.sacred-space.com.au)
- Description - Self-healing using gentle forms of vibrational medicine,
such as Bach flower remedies and other flower essences, to help create
and maintain balance and harmony of the body, mind, heart and soul.
- Falcon Blanco (http://falconblanco.com)
- The author of this web site describes FalconBlanco as a 'process' which
can be experienced. "There is a kind of frame in which things are
happening. What happens depend on the state of being of each individual."
- The Maine (http://www.themaine.com/)
- If it has to anything to do with the state of
Maine, this is the web site to visit. Theresa Montgomery <firstname.lastname@example.org>
is running the show.
- Homeopathy Training Course New
Zealand -Auckland College of Homeopathy (http://www.homeopathynz.co.nz/)
- Provides Homeopathy training to New Zealand and international students,
both on campus and through their distance education program.
- First Amendment Press
- Vedic Cultural Fellowship
- Vedic Cultural Fellowship will seek to teach and apply the sciences
of natural ayurvedic medicine, yoga, meditation, and Vedic astrology.
Our desire is to help individuals overcome physical, emotional, or spiritual
problems naturally, gaining a higher outlook on life both individually
- Bulk Nuts 4 You (http://www.bulknuts4you.com/)
- Bulk products such as nuts, grains, fruits and flours have never been easier to find! BulkNuts4You.com now brings to your doorstep numerous, affordable health food products in various quantities at wholesale prices.
- Freedom Health (http://www.freedominhealth.ie)
- An alternative health products web site based in Ireland (Erin go Brah!) Cliff Carter runs the show.
- International Academy of Consciousness (http://www.iacworld.org)
- International Academy of Consciousness - non-profit research and
educational organization that studies out-of-body experiences (astral projection), bioenergy (chi, prana, subtle energies), and the evolution of consciousness.
Copyright 2011 Educate-Yourself.org All Rights Reserved.
March 01, 2018
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.